Chambre Rouge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chambre Rouge

A forum for Roblox Roleplayers to connect and take their roleplaying to the next level

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warhammer 40k thread.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sandman

Sandman

Rep : 0

Warhammer 40k thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k thread.   Warhammer 40k thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:33 pm

Garth emits various beeping noises as he communicates in binary with the Machine Spirits of the mighty vessel. Deep within the ship, the metallic repairman interrogates the Spirits. Asking for a full report on every single system that he has clearance for. When he finishes the conversations and has determined that the ship will continue to function for at least another Imperial Day, he starts towards the bunks of his squadmates. Being an Enginseer, he does not require 'sleep'. His body runs on a simple generator located near his heart that produces the required energy to sustain him. Nevertheless, Garth believes that if the vessel was ever to come under attack that his squadmates would require his help. For who else is strong enough, wise enough, and close enough to the Omnissiah to prevail where no mere guardsman can?
Back to top Go down
Randozart

Randozart

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k thread.   Warhammer 40k thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:38 am

The lack of guardsman can be considered disturbing, as such, I'll be dropping in with the following character:

Name: Edwin Garett
Class: Guardsman
Description: Standing 6" exactly, Edwin portrays little sympathy for his personal care. His otherwise handsome face appears to be covered with an almost permanent stubble, only shaved when it becomes more bothersome to maintain it than to shave it off. His dirty blonde hair usually remains tied back in a short ponytail which is every so often cut to proper length and his deep and relatively dark blue eyes stand confidently above a smirk that isn't whiped off of his face easily.

Aside from being a charismatic and enjoyable presence, Edwin doesn't value his life all too much, being of the disposition it would only be bothersome to try and cling to it too much if everyone's going to die anyway. He's an average combatant but has a healthy mind which he likes to use to either talk his way out of things or put to good use on the battlefield. He's an avid gambler, preferring more personal parlor games like dice and cards to more organised institutions. This has gotten him in a fair bit of trouble in the past, causing him to have a scar on the right of his chin. He likes being in the company of fellow guardsmen and drink spirits with them, but will seldom end up drunk and always try to keep control of himself. He also often refers to himself by his surname but never showed to have any qualms with his given name, just that he dislikes using it himself.

STATS
Ballistic Skill: 10 (+0)
Weapon Skill: 10 (+0)
Physical fitness: 10 (+1)
Dexterity: 10 (+1)
Intelligence: 8 (+3)
Back to top Go down
Randozart

Randozart

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k thread.   Warhammer 40k thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:51 am

Garett makes his way through the walkway, trying to find something to keep himself occupied or at least someone to keep him company. Turning the corner he stumbles upon the few guardsmen gathered around the table with a deck of cards. He slowly approaches and leans himself against one of the walls with his arms crossed. He patiently observes the game smirkinly for a short while before heading over to the table himself after another game has been finished. "Good evening! Mind if I join you lot in yer game?" He asks, leaning over towards the table, slightly crouching himself to get on eye level with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Akkure

Akkure

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k thread.   Warhammer 40k thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:07 am

Gunnar eyes him while collecting the cards and shuffling the deck. The deck itself is huge with one-hundred playing cards, going up to a "20" value, with five copies of each. Some of the others at the table look over for a moment, then back to the table. Fortress seems too distracted by his cigar to take notice.
"Sure thing. What's your name?" The Sergeant slides over on his trunk, making room for the man to sit. "And I'm hoping y' know how to play 20 Inquisitors." He cracks his knuckles and starts dealing the cards out again, making another pile for Garett. Every one of the cards are richly designed on the front and back. Ranging from one, a junior inquisitor, all the way to twenty, which is an artistic rendition of the Master of the Inquisition himself. The cards are all in high quality, and show very little damage to their surface. "It was a wonder the man who created this game wasn't killed by the Inquisition eh? The whole idea was that an inquisitor higher in their hierarchy would beat out someone below them... But someone so far below them had some evil planning to put himself higher up on the rungs. Feh, listen to me goin' on about a card game."
He shrugs. "These here are my good friends Try Again, Fortress, Alessi Vendin an' Viktoria Gloann" he says pointing them out in turn.
"Friend?" asks Try Again. "That's what you call yer' own flesh an blood?"
"Fine. Royal-Pain-In-The-Arse is more like it."

Last edited by Akkure on Wed May 14, 2014 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gangstamofo69

gangstamofo69

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k thread.   Warhammer 40k thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:14 pm

Reinigen adjusts his spectacles. "Hm, interesting..." he says to himself, observing the Slaaneshi cultists' mating behaviors in the book he's reading. "These heretical books ARE interesting."

Last edited by Moonlight Greatscrub on Thu May 15, 2014 12:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sandman

Sandman

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k thread.   Warhammer 40k thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:49 pm

Garth passes the men playing cards, he stops suddenly and backtracks. Standing towards the corner of the room he watches the guardsman describe the game. The Enginseer scans the area for Inquisitors. They can't touch him, being apart of the Adeptus Mechanicus, but that does not mean that the guardsmen are free from the Inquisition's grasp. As he watches, he also uses his MIU to monitor the ships status and the Machine Spirits' happiness.
Back to top Go down
Akkure

Akkure

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k thread.   Warhammer 40k thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:41 pm

Alessi looks at her hand, concerned. She was dealt a lot of low or high cards, and not much inbetween. She licks her lips, and touches her hand to her chin. "Any clue when we're getting deployed? Feth, even garrison duty would be better than this. I'm gettin' the Itch." She says, referring to a sort of condition soldiers get after they've seen combat, and then had to be away from it for a while. They feel an itch on their hands, and start feeling fidgity, eager to feel the adrenaline their bodies had got used to. To accentuate the point, Alessi scratches the back of her hand with one finger.
Try Again, sitting close to her on her right side prods the bruise between her collarbone and shoulder. "Yer' snipers mark is fading." He says. When he pokes the bruise, she winces. "Yeah. Daily target practice isn't as intense as fighting for days on end."
"I just hope the recruits are ready. I heard from the Cap'n who heard from the Major, who heard from the Colonel that we might be gettin' shipped out to some battle. Cultists popped up n' took a world." Jokaib rubs his chin, then puts down two cards at once. Just as it looks like Alessi can play multiple cards too, Fortress beats her to the punch, and plays a card, half the value of the last. "Oh feth it!" Alessi huffs, crossing her arms against her breasts. "This hand is shit."
"We're all dealt some shitty hands in our lives, at some point... You just get 'em more than others" taunts Viktoria. She's not exclusively talking about cards.
Back to top Go down
Nieol

Nieol

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k thread.   Warhammer 40k thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:49 pm

Kila continues to sleep under the bed, completely oblivious to the card game at this point. Occassionally, he attempts to roll in his sleep only for one of his shoulders to hit the matress above him, preventing this. Overall, he's still mostly under the bed, with only a couple of fingers on his left hand poking out from beneath.
Back to top Go down
Sandman

Sandman

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k thread.   Warhammer 40k thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:38 pm

Garth blinks three times as he watches the game, his interest fading quickly. He connects through the MIU to the ships equipment logs, quickly scanning the list for a list of items with angry spirits. He nods to the group of soldiers as he stalks away without having said a word. When he would finally arrive in the armory he would go about the various rituals of cleansing required to appease the Omnissiah's underlings. He wastes no time moving from object to object as he repairs, cleans, or assembles various technology alongside two technomat servitors.
Back to top Go down
Akkure

Akkure

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k thread.   Warhammer 40k thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:42 pm

A lean man, with thinning brown hair stops his work. He was calibrating a weapons scope using fine tools in the armory, but he decided to watch the Mechanicus Priest as he hurried in and got to work without a word. He leans back in his chair, watching. "Always amazes me, seein' them work." he says to his fat-bellied comrade, who is taking stock of the weapons and munitions stored in the armory.
"You know," he says louder "I always thought about joining the cult. You know, make myself better at what I do, better understand the spirits I work with... Just couldn't stomach the idea of losing my body." He pats his chest.
Back to top Go down
gangstamofo69

gangstamofo69

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k thread.   Warhammer 40k thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 3:46 am

Reinigen continues to read through the night. He's read through two books already about the certain types of cultists that have taken the planet. He's also finished a book on general information about the more.... interesting things about some of these cults. Ignel has spent quite a while studying these... habits.

He then steps out of his quarter, looking for more books about this cult in particular as well as looking for books about the planet itself, and it's inhabitants. He plans to finish reading these book by the end of the flight, so he's able to know more about the planet they're landing on.

He walks back to his quarters with his books, considering that there isn'tmuch noteworthy Inquisitors to talk to. Head Inquisitor Callion would be annoyed by him after having a long flight with little sleep, and the Sororitas women on-board are extremely female-independant, which annoys Rein, as well. Having no one else to talk to, he continues to read his books.
Back to top Go down
Randozart

Randozart

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k thread.   Warhammer 40k thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:29 am

Having seated himself on the trunk after giving the other players his name, Edwin had been dealt a hand which he had been sitting on most of the game. Not because he couldn't play anything, but because with a little creative card playing he would have a great hand to work with. He had played the game a fair few times in the past. With his love for cards and dices, it became almost an art to him to play them correctly, and one such oppurtunities presented itself this time. "I don't really think you can ever get a bad hand, you know? 'Tis about playing the cards right." Edwin responds, a smile appearing on his face as one of the cards he needed is laid on top of the deck. He turns part of his concealed hand around, revealing what appears to be a pretty average but clearly well set up set of cards and then starts laying down all but one of the cards which he takes between his fingers saying "And this one to rule them all" as he lays an inquisitor half the value of the one he played on top of the deck. He scratches the bottom of his chin and leans himself on the table, observing the last few cards he has in his hand. "Nice deck ye have tho' " Edwin mentions giving a friendly nod in the direction of Jokaib "One of the better 'uns I've seen in a while."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40k thread.   Warhammer 40k thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warhammer 40k thread.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chambre Rouge :: Roleplaying :: Game Based-
Jump to: